For those of you that know me well, I tend to always have a podcast going in one ear.
A few years ago I gave up my car and began walking to work and so began my ritual of listening to learn. If you see me with one earphone dangling down, I am likely listening to a cast than on a call.
I love suggesting my clients and friends to listen to podcasts as a way of finding palatable and empowered information right at our finger tips…why wouldn’t we really? We have access to so much information, lets use it to our advantage.
There have been so many podcasts over the last year that truly feel like expanders and tools, and so I wanted to share them with you all here and in no specific order. This is very much a short list, but to say that you are in for a treat is an understatement.
These are the words that will move you and I am so damn exciting for your ears and minds.
- How Trauma Lodges in the Body with my hero Bessel Van Der Kolk on the On Being Podcast
- Curious about Mindfulness, this podcasts speaks so clearly by the creator of MBSR, Jon Kabat Zinn. A practical and beautifully intentional tool to get you on that road. 10% happier podcast feat. Jon Kabat Zinn
- Quantum Creation and Epigenetics are not your Destiny. Bruce Lipton on the Luke Story Podcast
- First the Pain, then the Rising. Glennon Doyle on Oprah’s Super Soul Podcast
- Damaged Leaders rule an Addicted world. Dr Gabor Mate (my personal fave) with another fave…. Russell Brand
- The Flight of the Hummingbird: A curiosity driven life with Elizabeth Gilbert on the Super Soul Podcast
- End the War Against Yourself with Kelly Brogan on the Create the Love Podcast with Marg Groves
- Befriending your Emotions with Hilary Jacobs Hendel on the Zura Health Podcast
- The inner Landscape of Beauty. An inspiring and soothing conversation with John O’Donahue with Krista Tippett
PS. Shoutout to the podcasts that I was on this year. Mark Groves, Raw Beauty Talks, Long Distance Love Bombs, and more! I got a few more coming down the pipeline.
PPS Laughter is the best medicines around, and because I didn’t include a comedy I will say this, check out the Pete and Sebastian Show. This is my go to weekly Feat. Sebastian Maniscalco with the dry observational humour that I feed off of.