This active Breathwork session is a deeply therapeutic and transformational practice to support the expression and release of emotion and energy within the body and nervous system. The Breath in session allows for a greater connection towards our personal self healing possibilities and beyond.
It is by and far, one of the most valuable tools that I have practiced and learned in supporting the deepening of our healing and capacity to find self love, connection and expansion. It can be used in combination with all the other work you may be doing and in fact support you further in those efforts.
Kate wrote a blog here to expand more upon what you may be asking of this experience
What is spectacular of the breath….we do not stagnate in our healing. It allows us an opportunity to actually move through some of what is there and continue onwards. We all know that introspection, although powerful, can keep us in thought. Breath will bring us back to what it was always meant to do, show us our life.
The 75 minutes we spend together will support and include:
* heart connection – you sharing, what feels important to share
* time to answer any questions that may come up
* the active breath guided by me
* healing tools and supports during the practice
* integration time at the end
There is no way to explain the breath until we allow ourselves to experience it. I look forward to doing so alongside you.
* Kate offers some sliding scale sessions to those who are members of the BIPOC community in Vancouver. Please contact Kate to inquire.
*At this time, all sessions will commence over Zoom which provides a beautiful way for you to do this in the comfort of your own home. When it is safe for us to return to in person, this will also be available.